Wednesday 12 December 2012

PENGAKUAN






is it okay if I say what I am feeling right now?
I don't know what is going to happen in future.
but right now, what i'm feeling is 100% not a lie
I can say that with confidence.

for me, as long as it is you saying it,
it doesn't matter how slowly you say it
I will listen.
if you can't talk over the phone,
then I'll come to see just like this.
if you want to walk, no matter how slow it'll be,
I'll walk with you.

Right now, I might not be that reliable,
One day, maybe I'll be able to help.
Things cannot be the same as they were before,
but there is this kind of feeling that is linking us together.



I like you.  
                                                        -  Asou









0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn